Video surveillance technician job opportunity
Liberty Surveillance Inc. from Middleborough is looking for a skilled video surveillance technician to join our dynamic team.
Main position requirements are:
- Technically inclined (good understanding and experience working with mechanical tools)
Experience in low voltage circuits
Electrical circuit education
Being able to perform light physical work (moving ladders, carrying the toolkits, etc.)
Additional skills which will be considered a bonus:
- Knowledge of analog and megapixel camera systems
- Familiarity with integration of android and iOS with video surveillance system
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and higher operating systems
- Experience in networking (IP configuration, port forwarding)
Liberty Surveillance gives you opportunity for growth, self improvement and a decent wage, which will tend to increase, following improvement in your skills.
We are located in Middleborough, MA, and it will be required from you to come to a location in Middleborough, from where we will proceed to the job location with the company vehicle.
If it happens that you don’t have a transportation of your own, we might be able to arrange pickup at some of the nearby towns, so be sure to mention your preferred pickup location in your application.
Send your application with your CV attached to our email, and we will get back at you.
If you are eager to learn, and be a part of ever growing video surveillance industry, and think that you are a good candidate for this position, send us you application.
Join the best. Join Liberty.